Supply Chain Transparency
Take control over the complete supply chain from production to consumption with uniquely identifiable products.
Supply Chain & Asset Management
RFID in supply chain management has the capacity to significantly improve global logistic chains and increase overall efficiency by automating the identification processes. Major retailers and their suppliers are already tagging pallets, cases and other returnable transport items (RTIs) like plastic crates used for fresh foods.
Including RFID labels in your product packaging offers many advantages:
- Better traceability and visibility
- Minimized possibility for human errors
- Secured availability of goods
- Reliable information of products origin
- Better customer service
- Process optimization and faster billing
- Optimization of shipping papers